Secondary Early Career Framework Programme
Teach First, in partnership with TSSW, is offering all Secondary NQTs the opportunity to take up the Teach First ‘Early Career Framework’ Programme in 2020-2021.
The main features of the offer are:
- Premium quality programme: Teach First is a leading national training provider which has developed a premium ECF programme for NQTs and NQT+1 through a team of leading expert national advisers
- Blended learning approach: The programme combines self-directed study through a state-of-the-art learning platform, group seminars and instructional coaching with the in-school Mentor; the approach is not reliant on NQTs going off-site, which in the COVID-19 recovery phase will maximise time spent in lessons.
- Builds high impact mentoring: NQT mentor will receive training and support to hone instructional coaching skills. Mentors will have full access to the ECF learning platform, so they can track and support NQT progress.
- Free programme with unlimited places: the DfE are rolling out early the ECF in response to COVID 19 to strengthen support for NQTs who would have had a shortened teacher training year. All aspects of training for NQTs and Mentors are free. Cover costs and travel expenses will also be significantly reduced.
- Combining strong local expertise: TSSW will play a key partnership role in delivery. Early career leads from TSSW will be trained to deliver the Teach First programme, including the webinars for NQTs and Mentors and as well as Mentor Group Sessions. This enables us to combine strong local expertise with a premium national programme.
Please book your places by Friday 10th July 2020.
|Multiple Date Event
|West Exe School